Versioning scheme and migration¶
AtmoSwing follows a versioning structure with version numbers as MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. The rules are the following:
- MAJOR version: significant changes in the overall structure or addition of a new tool,
- MINOR version: addition of functionality that might be backward-incompatible,
- PATCH version: backward-compatible bug fixes and small improvements.
When a new version is published, the development of previous versions is not continued, except for LTS (Long Term Support) releases, where bug fixes are provided for a longer period.
|Version||Release||Bug Fixes Until|
v2.1 to v3.0¶
- Changes to the predictors
dataset_idfor the Forecaster. Check the new values under the Forecaster data page.
- The predictand DB has been updated to include the projection information. The DB must be generated again with the new version of the software.
Forecaster batch file
- The extension of the batch file has changed to
v2.0 to v2.1¶
- Changes to the reanalyses
dataset_id. Check the new values under the reanalyses page.